The Pennsylvania version of Campaign ToolBox is the second in the series of Campaign ToolBox programs.
The full program install file contains the complete installation. The program always loads in Trial Mode, so there is no password or code required to download and install the program. Registration information is entered into the database during initial program setup.
Campaign ToolBox is updated as reporting requirements change and as new features are added. When you purchase a license to use Campaign ToolBox, all program updates are included at no extra charge, so please be sure to take advantage of that and always have the latest version of the program.
To install or update Campaign ToolBox:
- Click on the Download button (below)
- When prompted, save the file to your Windows Desktop folder.
- After the file is downloaded, you will see a file name icon on your desktop. Double-click on it to run it. Use the defaults unless you have a very specific reason to do otherwise.
★ If you get an error message telling you to run as Administrator, Right-click on the setup file, then select “Run as administrator” from the menu.
- After installing, confirm that the Compatibility Mode is still set correctly. Sometimes Windows will change that during an update or install. See this Tech Note for details.
- After installing, run the program and go through Initial Program Setup. This step is NOT needed if you are updating your existing program. Registration information is included on your paid invoice or sales receipt.
|File Type||FULL INSTALLATION / UPDATE
|Description||Full program install file for Campaign ToolBox PENNSYLVANIA|
|Download Current Version|